Personal and Professional Development Courses
Basic Motion Therapy and Fitness provides a variety of developmental seminars for health care and fitness professionals. Specific courses in injury prevention, strength and atheltic performance are also offered to the general public.
Frequently offered courses are:
- Introduction to Athletic Taping - Basic Level 1
- Athletic Taping - Advanced Level 2
- Advanced Varsity Performance - University and College Athletic Prep Program
- Post Concussion Return to Train - The Importance of the Step Wise Protocol in the Weight Room
- Isolated Vs Functional Training - Effective Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation -Current Trends in Sport Specific Training
- Advanced Movement Mechanics - Optimizing your Offseason Training
Educational Seminars and Workshops
Basic Motion Therapy and Fitness will assist in educating your athletes
or community group on a multitude of topics. Frequently offered seminar
- The Importance of Hydration
- Understanding Head and Neck Injuries
- Overall Health for the Industrial Athlete
- Back Care and Injury Prevention
Custom Seminars and Workshops
Basic Motion can customized Seminars and Worshops for your team, club or work group.
Contact us to arrange a specific information night or weekend workshop.